Sunday, May 18, 2008

Conflicted

Now that the move is finally happening I have a lot of conflicting emotions. I am so happy to be moving near family, reuniting my own family, and living in the land of green again. But...I am extremely sad to be leaving all the good friends I have made here in Arizona. I find it very difficult to imagine what my life is going to be like in two weeks. I have clicked with so many awesome women here who have been examples to me on how to be a great mother, wife, sister, & friend. I have watched how they have dealt with sickness, joy, love, and loss and I am in awe at their strength. Anyway...I will miss you guys

2 comments:

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

you're gonna make me cry....stop it. For real though, you will be missed so much!

Card Girl said...

we all hate you for leaving, so get over it.